Dark Elf

A repository for easy access of the project threads that get started in the Mod Development forum.

Postby sjr on Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:38 am

Actually I believe Witness said this was made with regular DS first but that it does work with LoA.
sjr
Moo Cow Disease

Postby J.D. on Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:06 pm

Weird... I have never had a single problem with it and I've only used it on LoA, so there's SJR's answer right there. Ok, basic troubleshooting procedure:
Did you place all the correct files in the Resources folder?
What other mods do you have on, if any? Some may conflict, but I've never had that problem.
Last edited by J.D. on Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ok... If e=mc2, then what happens when the award show is over?
J.D.
Warder
Warder

Postby superdemon22 on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:27 pm

hehe i love elves nice work... :thumbup: :lol: :woot: 8)
~^V^~$uperI)em0n22~^v^~

do not count miles,do not count days,do not count seconds,only count the number of germans u have killed

dsinsane,mods,characters,clans!
superdemon22
Lurker who Speaks

Postby Inhuman One on Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:32 pm

I want elven npc's! :(

I really cant mod, can anyone tell me if its not too difficult how I can change NPC's, or put some elves (and a skeleton) in the two singleplayer maps?
Inhuman One

Postby sjr on Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:43 am

It would be quite easy to change the skins of npc's. Just a bit of template altering and you could just replace their look without changing anything else.
sjr
Moo Cow Disease

Postby inhumanone on Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:14 am

sjr, I am a complete noob on this, how and where can I alter these templates?
inhumanone

Postby DreamingxAshley on Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:46 am

*giggle*

First off, I want to thank the creator of this excellent mod! I got all fangirly when I actually got it to work and spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how I wanted my dark elf to look. ^^ Dark elves being my favourites... so a dark elf mod is one of the first things I look for. :)

I too would find it amusing to have a mod that replaces alot of the people's skins with that of elves. hehehe

Looking through the screen shorts of the older posts of this thread I noticed different things. Like this one dark elf have a black top, and a white skirt?
How do you get that? You cant change them in the 3.0 version. Youre stuck with a dress or a tanktop and a miniskirt, and can only change the colours.

Also where is that pony-tail option?
How do I get the elf-only weapons and clothing/armour?

Sorry for all the questions.
DreamingxAshley
Lurker who Speaks

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:55 pm

Witness wrote: The Dark and Light Elves project summary site has gotten an overhaul (and facelift). It now actually looks like a site rather than a blueprint for site. Some of the sections have been fleshed out a bit, and a number of them have been updated to reflect the contents of the current beta version. The new Known Issues list needs another update, but this is all I have time for right now.

Through some new, funky fresh URL parsing magic, all the old links should still work, but if you want to update your bookmarks, the project URL is now http://lisa.siegenetwork.com/elves/

Yep. The details are still sketchy, but this is what I figure it'll amount to...http://lisa.siegenetwork.com/elves/weapons/claw/. I considered introducing an additional delay penalty, but I'm still iffy on whether or not I should be overriding even more job scripts.

TheTantrum wrote:So I delete everything, download the Beta 1...

Well, yea, I know it has all the patches for the previous one, but now I have them mixed up with the patches for the current version, and so I don't know exactly which ones to delete.

Hopefully, this page will clarify things some... http://lisa.siegenetwork.com/elves/download/

:irongiant: :xmastree: :amidala: :sid: :vader: :tie: :plokoon: :greedo: :wedge: :yoda: :abducted: you know the dresses the floor linth one and the other one how do you chang them one to the other

Postby robot13 on Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:11 pm

Lokiswaq wrote:She looks gorgeous :thumbup:

I compleatly agrea. I also like the outfit. :thumbup:
There coming to take me away HA HA
There coming to take me away.

My new site DS War Path.

Xenton's forums http://xenton.proboards76.com/index.cgi?
robot13
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Postby Templarian Arch Sorcerer on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:07 pm

robot13 wrote: I compleatly agrea. I also like the outfit. :thumbup:

hmmmm.....

yes, it does look quite nice. :)
We apologize for the inconveniance.
Templarian Arch Sorcerer
Centurion
Centurion

Postby Unholy-Warrior on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:06 pm

it looked good but u should try to make a map with elves :D and toss in tat skin it would make a nice mod (both a map and skin)
Don't Do Drugs!
But You Can If You Want Im Just Here To Tell You Don't...
But Really... You Can
Unholy-Warrior
Mercenary
Mercenary

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:27 pm

:helpme: how do you switch the floor linth robe to the other typ of robe

Postby robot13 on Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:43 pm

Unholy-Warrior wrote: it looked good but u should try to make a map with elves :D and toss in tat skin it would make a nice mod (both a map and skin)

Yay it would make a great map. :)
There coming to take me away HA HA
There coming to take me away.

My new site DS War Path.

Xenton's forums http://xenton.proboards76.com/index.cgi?
robot13
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Project Threads